The Michelada is Mexico’s answer to the Bloody Mary. Be ready to crank out batches of this easy-mixing concoction at your next summer barbecue or brunch.
- 1/2 ounce joven mezcal
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 ounce agave nectar
- 5 dashes Cholula hot sauce
- 5 dashes Maggi seasoning sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bottle Mexican lager, chilled
- Garnish: chipotle salt rim
- Garnish: lime wedge
Rim a pint glass with chipotle salt and set aside. Add all the ingredients except the beer into a shaker with ice and shake. Strain into the prepared glass over ice. Top with the beer. Garnish with a lime wedge. Use remaining lager to top off as needed.