Support Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? We've grouped the most common ones by topic so you can quickly find answers and resolve issues.
Proof is Southern Glazer’s eCommerce experience. With Proof, you’ll now have visibility into Southern Glazer’s portfolio for your market. Choose from thousands of products at the same prices and deals available today from your sales consultant and Proof Service.
Proof is more than a shopping site. It’s like having a virtual beverage expert and a digital records vault. You can order and reorder products on any device 24/7, when it’s convenient for you. Read reviews, ratings, food pairings and more. Browse our portfolio and discover new and exciting products for your customers. And of course, your Order History and Support Requests are only a click away.
As of 2022, active Proof markets include: AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, WA.
We thought you might ask…
There are three steps:
- Become a Southern Glazer’s customer, if you aren’t one already.
- Identify your company's Customer Business Administrator (CBA). This is a key Proof account role with the authority to grant access to Proof to others inside your company. This individual will typically be someone higher up in the company (e.g., owners or licensees).
- Let your Sales Consultant or Southern Glazer’s Customer Advocacy team know who you’ve authorized to be your company’s CBA. We’ll take it from here and get you signed up.
Once we have your CBA's information, they'll be registered for access on Day 1 and able to add additional users. For more on CBAs, see below.
Because it’s an exciting way for customers of Southern Glazer’s to get more convenience and control and sell more products. Because it’s going to help you and your Sales Consultants develop better strategies for selling your products. And because it doesn’t cost you anything.
Yes. You’ll get the same great pricing and deals whether you order online or through your Sales Consultant.
Of course. There’s no substitute for your Sales Consultant. They will still provide you with the personal service, advice, and recommendations to help you grow your business.
Before you register
If you are a licensed customer, signing up is easy! Simply visit SGProof.com and Click “Sign Up” in the top right corner, or contact Customer Support. Once your details are confirmed, you will receive an email with a link to set your password.
To set up your account, your Sales Consultant or Customer Advocate will need you to identify your company’s Customer Business Administrator.
CBAs have the highest level of administrative authority on a Proof account. Key CBA responsibilities include:
- Adding and deleting employees on the account
- Granting employee permissions (e.g. purchasing, accessing account information, viewing order history, etc.)
- Maintaining which employees have access to the site
Every Proof account needs at least one designated CBA to access the site and order products through the experience.