Support Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? We've grouped the most common ones by topic so you can quickly find answers and resolve issues.
Officially, it's our new eCommerce experience built to help serve your needs 24/7. But it's so much more:
An Express Lane
Quickly order products at our same great prices — 24/7 — from your desktop or mobile device.
A Dedicated Record Vault
View important account details like open orders and order history at a click.
A Virtual Beverage Expert
Learn which beverages and foods pair with different products as you shop.
A Trend Scout
Curated content and smart product recommendations help you plan your business’s future.
As of June 2020, active Proof markets include: KY, IN, WA, FL, SC, OR, NE, SD, NV, AZ, CO, NM, HI, MD, DC, NY, DE, LA, AR, OH, MO, KS, IA, TX, MN, ND and IL.
We thought you might ask…
There are three steps:
- Become a Southern Glazer’s customer, if you aren’t one already.
- Identify your company's Customer Business Administrator (CBA). This is a key Proof account role with the authority to grant access to Proof to others inside your company. This individual will typically be someone higher up in the company (e.g., owners or licensees).
- Let your Sales Consultant or Southern Glazer’s Customer Advocacy team know who you’ve authorized to be your company’s CBA. We’ll take it from here and get you signed up.
Once we have your CBA's information, they'll be registered for access on Day 1 and able to add additional users. For more on CBAs, see below.
Because it’s an exciting way for customers of Southern Glazer’s to get more convenience and control and sell more products. Because it’s going to help you and your Sales Consultants develop better strategies for selling your products. And because it doesn’t cost you anything.
Yes. Proof will always offer the same pricing whether an order is placed online, over the phone, or in person.
Of course. There's no substitute for Craig*. Before anything else, our continued tradition of service and innovation depends on the relationship of people like Craig and you.
*Your Sales Consultant may have a different name.
Before you register
If you are a licensed customer, signing up is easy! Simply visit SGProof.com and Click “Sign Up” in the top right corner, or contact Customer Support. Once your details are confirmed, you will receive an email with a link to set your password.
To set up your account, your Sales Consultant or Customer Advocate will need you to identify your company’s Customer Business Administrator.
CBAs have the highest level of administrative authority on a Proof account. Key CBA responsibilities include:
- Adding and deleting employees on the account
- Granting employee permissions (e.g. purchasing, accessing account information, viewing order history, etc.)
- Maintaining which employees have access to the site
Every Proof account needs at least one designated CBA to access the site and order products through the experience.