In this smoky, herbaceous punch equal parts of mezcal and amaro are used, as well as grapefruit and lemon juices, agave nectar, and ginger beer.
- 10 ounces amaro
- 10 ounces mezcal
- 5 ounces grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 5 ounces lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 36 ounces ginger beer, chilled
- 6 ounces cold water
- Garnish: 10 grapefruit slices
- Garnish: 10 lemon slices
Add all the ingredients except for the ginger beer into a punch bowl with a block of ice and stir gently to combine. Add the ginger beer and again stir gently to combine. Divide between 10 rocks glasses or punch cups. Garnish each glass with a grapefruit slice and a lemon slice. Serves 10.